Hello!Everyone!
I am Gary,from China.I am working on the marketing in shanghai,China.
This is my first blog for everybody in earth. Because all of my blogs are in China.It is my new life to the world!
I am sorry that I'm not very good in English, so there must be a lot of error about grammar and spelling in my articles.
Hot posts
-
"There are six ingredients prawns," Asuka has just introduced a young hostess was Aunt interrupted, "So began." Aun...
-
Giant CEO Shi Yuzhu Niece of the Xian Xia world conference on April 9 announced retirement, the sixth day of its announced his retirement,...
-
Funny Monkey Yesterday afternoon,I saw a monkey in Shanghai . There are two monkeys. They are very funny. And that make me thought of a v...
-
"Happy" is the main theme of the Coca-Cola global advocacy in recent years, Coca-Cola launched the "Happy ID project in Per...
-
Author: Wang Qi (Qihoo 360 public relations manager) reporters micro-Bo broke the news, said: a company in the Tablet PC new open confere...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.