Hello!Everyone!
I am Gary,from China.I am working on the marketing in shanghai,China.
This is my first blog for everybody in earth. Because all of my blogs are in China.It is my new life to the world!
I am sorry that I'm not very good in English, so there must be a lot of error about grammar and spelling in my articles.
Hot posts
-
Social media in China is developing rapidly, and in 2012, the rise of emerging social enterprise social networking, social commerce, pict...
-
Once upon a time, "90" and "non-mainstream", "brain damage" and other words always seem to have some kind of i...
-
November 2, prior to the third quarter announced that no tender " China good sound " exclusive naming rights to 250 million yua...
-
2014 tmall double eleven day trading and ultimately to score a record 57.1 billion yuan, but the Ali Group's two-eleven is not over....
-
Nike advertising has had no shortage of inspirational chapter, especially for young people series. Following Zhezhi micro blogging, Nike...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.